Thursday, May 17, 2018

Growing Pains


Life.  It's what we get when we think we have other options.  It certainly isn't succinct with the drama's or dreams if you will, that run in our heads. I'm learning more and more that most of what dreams live in my mind, are just that - illusions.  Implements deemed to protect - a fallacy.  More often than not, you will be only further abused in that wake.  Especially if you've ever made mistake one.

We are now living in a world where predators can and are allowed to do anything they see fit, with no consequences.  They can virtually take anything from you - your car, your money, your only means of communicating with the outside world -- and not be held accountable.  It's nearly impossible to even obtain help from law enforcement if you are  a woman period.  Particularly if you made any kind of mistake whatsoever.

I have been put into the position of having to do investigation work by myself ... with no means of transport -- and I would imagine mostly because it was known that I would not be able to obtain information.  It was never intended for this case to be prosecuted.  This is the bottom line.

well, I am here today to say - it isn't over until the pretty lady sings.

Yes, I'm distraught.  I'm dismayed.  But I am not defeated.

My Lord doesn't intend for this child to be treated as anything other than His child.  Our circumstances do not define us.  They help us grow.  All glory be to the Father.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Chemicals no longer needed.

  I agree with this wholeheartedly.   I'm going on day three... of little sleep, I'm in a transition with my depression medications....